This page contains frequently asked questions about Werlabs.
- Take responsibility for your health today and in the future - Understand different aspects of your health to motivate, inspire and encourage yourself to take action to improve your health.
- Get reference values for future analyses - See the impact that lifestyle choices have on your health, for example a change of diet or a new exercise programme.
- Know if you are at risk of certain diseases - Many of our users get results indicating the likelihood of ongoing metabolic disease or increased risk for future disease.
- Have a better dialogue with your doctor - Choose what you want to test, and then share the results with your doctor.
- Access your health data from anywhere - Access your confidential results securely online, with insights and advice from doctors.
Werlabs only administers blood tests carried out by a qualified phlebotomist, which is usually a nurse at your local clinic or GP surgery. We then use NHS labs or NHS-approved private clinics to analyse your results.
This is part of our 2-step verification process to ensure that your results are kept secure and only accessible by you.
Werlabs will never pass your information on, and we will use your number to send you a text message when:
- Your first results are in
- All your results are in and our Doctors have provided comments
- To allow you to log-in to your journal
If you are taking medication on a temporary basis, we advise you to wait at least 2 weeks after completing your treatment. If you are taking medication on a long-term basis, you can bear this in mind when you receive your test results. We recommend that you contact your regular doctor if you have any queries on how your medication will affect your test results.
All you need is your Order Confirmation email.
A qualified phlebotomist such as a nurse takes your blood, usually this takes less than 1 minute at a GP surgery or private clinic.
A qualified and experienced medical doctor analyses your results and provides personal comments on the results.
Werlabs is a complement to traditional healthcare by helping people manage lifestyle-related disorders such as cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and fatty liver. It is not possible to establish that you are healthy simply by studying blood tests. You must seek medical care on the same grounds as if you had no information of your own provided by tests carried out by Werlabs.
You cannot "return" the tests you have ordered. However, you can switch to a different test. If you want to switch to a more expensive analysis, all you have to do is pay the difference. To do this, send an email to our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org – we would be happy to help you.
We recommend depending on the test, fasting for at least 8 hours before taking the test, see: Before you take a blood test
- Step 1: You will need to login via the journal with your email and password
- Step 2: You will be sent a security code via text message, which you will use to confirm your identity.
- Step 3: You will now be logged in and your most recent results will be visible.
Please Note: If you can't see your results send a message to email@example.com and a Werlabs representative will be in touch.