Know more. Earlier on.
We provide comprehensive blood testing at clinic locations and home nurse visits across the UK. Our tests are analysed by NHS and UKAS accredited labs along with doctor's comments to ensure you get the health insights you need to be proactive about your health.
How it works
- Step 1: Order one of our clinic tests.
- Step 2: You will receive a order confirmation with a reference number.
- Step 3: Book an appointment or drop in at one of our clinic locations.
- Step 4: Once at the clinic give your order reference number, so the blood sample can be linked to your account.
Blood test XL, our bestselling clinic test as seen in the Telegraph. Read more here
See our clinic locations here
- Step 1: Order one of our home tests.
- Step 2: You will be contacted to obtain your availability within 6 hours during office hours Monday - Friday. If you place your home order on the weekend, you will receive a call on Monday.
- Step 3: An appointment will be arranged and a qualified nurse will come to your home and perform the blood draw.
- Step 4: The blood samples taken are sent to our UKAS accredited lab for analysis.
- Step 5 Start receiving results and doctors commentary via your online journal with a average turnaround of 3-4 days
Our bestselling nationwide home test as seen in the Daily Mail. Read more here
No test kits required, venous blood draw with no hidden costs
Why use Werlabs?
Manage my health
Keep track of my health and prevent lifestyle related diseases.
My goal is to improve my health, fitness or athletic performance.
I have an existing condition and want to improve tracking and care.
Enhance my quality of life
I want to increase my healthspan over time by leading a healthier lifestyle.
How will my result be delivered?
Your results will be delivered to your personal online journal. They will consist of an overview of your results, individual graphs for each result with a doctors analysis of what the results mean and their recommendations.