Know more. Earlier on.
We provide comprehensive blood testing at clinic locations and home nurse visits across the UK. Our tests are analysed by NHS and UKAS accredited labs along with doctor's comments to ensure you get the health insights you need to be proactive about your health.
How Werlabs works
Werlabs offers health checks via blood analysis in collaboration with NHS and UKAS accredited labs. Order blood tests that suit your needs and then go to a local NHS clinic or schedule a home visit, anywhere in the UK. Expect your first results within 24 hours.
Take the blood test
at your convenience
Receive first results
within 24 hours
- Step 1: Order one of our clinic tests.
- Step 2: You will receive a order confirmation with a reference number.
- Step 3: Book an appointment or drop in at one of our clinic locations.
- Step 4: Once at the clinic give your order reference number, so the blood sample can be linked to your account.
Our most popular health check
- Step 1: Order one of our home tests.
- Step 2: You will be contacted to obtain your availability within 6 hours during office hours Monday - Friday. If you place your home order on the weekend, you will receive a call on Monday.
- Step 3: An appointment will be arranged and a qualified nurse will come to your home and perform the blood draw.
- Step 4: The blood samples taken are sent to our UKAS accredited lab for analysis.
- Step 5 Start receiving results and doctors commentary via your online journal with a average turnaround of 3-4 days
Order our most popular Home test
How will my result be delivered?
Your results will be delivered to your personal online journal. They will consist of an overview of your results, individual graphs for each result with a doctors analysis of what the results mean and their recommendations.
How are the results presented?
What do our users say?
Our users are overwhelmingly satisfied with our service. 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.Testimonials